September 06, 2021
SEACOM Business launches new promotion for fibre connectivity
SEACOM Business is celebrating the start of spring with a fibre connectivity promotion aimed at South African businesses. This promo includes specials on fibre internet for your business, as well as voice solutions that will take your connectivity and communications to the next level. This spring promo is valid from 1 September to 31 December 2021.
Get enterprise-grade internet access and voice services from just R4799 per month. This business connectivity promo includes a managed router and SEACOM Voice services that deliver the following, free of charge:
- Enterprise-grade internet - 100% uncapped internet with unlimited data usage and 99% service level agreement (SLA) uptime guarantee.
- Unshaped connectivity - No rate limit for any protocols and unlimited international usage.
- 30 channel SIP Trunk - Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a method of end-to-end voice connection over the internet. The trunk is simply a bundle of phone lines that are connected over the internet, rather than through traditional cables.
- HD Voice VLAN - High-definition voice services delivered through a virtual local area network (VLAN) for faster and more secure audio communications.
- Five telephone numbers - Your business can benefit from using more than one phone number as it speeds up communications and gives customers or business partners a direct link to various employees, without having to go through reception.
- No contention or fair use policies applied.
What makes this offering business-centric?
- 24/7/365 local technical business support - No more waiting in a queue behind someone’s grandmother trying to connect to the internet.
- Symmetrical service - Direct connections to the mainline, based on ActiveE technology.
- No delays - Lowest latency path to all major local cloud providers.
- Managed services - Fully managed router with static IP address range pre-configured.
- Scalable - Easily upgradeable to Gigabit levels with no limitations.
What makes SEACOM’s connectivity offerings unique?
Unlike promotions from other connectivity providers, this offering is not limited to a few customers. SEACOM’s extensive network ensures that customers can be added at scale. As the customer’s business requirements grow and higher capacity upgrades are required, SEACOM is in the unique position to scale its own backbone capacity seamlessly, both locally and internationally without reliance on third-party providers.
Redundant international capacity across both the west and east coast of Africa ensures the highest uptime possible. In addition, SEACOM provides peering points co-located with major local public cloud providers with service optimised for direct, low latency paths to major local and international transit points.
Upgrade your business connectivity by improving your telecommunications and internet access through SEACOM Business. For more information or to get a quote for our internet and voice solutions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message.
SEACOM owns Africa’s most extensive network of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure, including subsea cables and secure internet connections. We offer a diverse range of flexible, scalable and high-quality solutions for businesses that meet world-class standards for connectivity.
SEACOM is privately owned and operated, making it agile and adaptable to the needs of the customer. This makes us the preferred ICT and internet connectivity partner for African businesses and peripheral service providers. We can guarantee high-speed, low-latency and secure internet connections to corporates and small enterprises.
For more information on our internet and voice solutions, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. Keep an eye on our news section for insightful articles and relevant news stories on African ICT, internet connectivity and our leading cloud and security solutions.
Need internet for your home? Our subsidiary, WonderNet, brings fast and cost-effective broadband internet to all Africans with a fibre-to-the-home offering.