May 14, 2021
What does our enterprise expertise offer your company?
SEACOM Business offers a range of communications and internet connectivity solutions to businesses across Africa. These include high-speed internet access, high-quality voice services, cloud solutions and online security features. These world-class offerings are available to small businesses and enterprises in South Africa, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania and Uganda.
Our enterprise solutions are specially designed for larger businesses that have over 200 employees and that need reliable and secure access to the internet and cloud-based servers. SEACOM Business breaks down its enterprise services into three categories; connectivity, cloud and security solutions. What can we offer your business in each of these categories?
SEACOM Business offers best-in-class connectivity solutions that range from high-speed fibre and wireless internet access, ethernet networks, direct internet access and voice services through our very own network of landline cables. These services improve the efficiency and productivity of a business through their reliable, uncapped connections and 99% guaranteed uptime. These enterprise connectivity services include the following:
- Pre-fibred buildings - SEACOM Business offers uncontended high-speed, low latency fibre-to-the-building (FTTB) for corporate clients. This offering includes landline audio connections and uncapped internet at speeds of up to 1Gbps.
- Corporate fibre internet access - This service provides medium to large companies with world-class, scalable fibre internet through our award-winning network. We also offer industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Broadband fibre internet access - We can provide small to medium businesses with cost-effective broadband internet access. This solution guarantees reliable, uncapped internet through our nationwide fibre network.
- Wireless internet access - This solution provides enterprises with broadband and corporate internet access through high-speed last-mile microwave connectivity, which links to our robust international fibre network. This solution is ideal for businesses in small towns and remote locations or as an interim backup while a direct fibre connection is installed.
- Direct internet access - SEACOM Business offers dedicated, SLA-backed direct connectivity through our Tier 1 symmetrical network. We offer services with line rates between 10Gbps and 100Gbps on a single interface. These are delivered directly to the client's offices from our own data centres.
- Corporate connect - This service provides flexible point-to-point or point-to-multipoint Ethernet connectivity for business in major metropolitan areas. Corporate connect offers companies a direct link to African and international connection points with flexible bandwidth options.
- Cloudworx - This offering connects your business directly to leading Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. This helps a business to reduce network costs, increase bandwidth throughput and provide a more consistent network experience for cloud-based applications and programmes.
- Voice - SEACOM Business offers reliable and easy-to-install voice services to enterprises that use telephone help desks, telemarketing or call conferencing. Our rates are competitive with low monthly instalments and minimal set-up costs. We also offer centralised management of all extensions.
- Cloud infrastructure - We can set up scalable virtual servers and cloud platforms for your company. We are a Microsoft-validated Cloud OS Network partner and can offer unlimited traffic to your own cloud-based storage platforms.
- Online backup - This service is a dedicated backup and recovery solution for Windows, Mac and Linux computers. All files are automatically backed up when the computer connects to the internet. A central administration device allows for remote backup and restoration of files, programmes and work.
- Hosted email - This affordable email solution offers companies their own cloud-based email server that links to their calendars management programmes. We can guarantee a 99.9% uptime and also offer remote wiping of lost or stolen devices that have access to the email server.
- Microsoft 365 - SEACOM Business provides multi-platform support for Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as other Microsoft applications, including Microsoft Teams, Power BI (business intelligence) and OneDrive.
- Hosted security - This award-winning complete security solution includes threat detection and management, as well as firewall protection for a company’s computers and cloud-based platforms.
- Endpoint protection - This is a cloud-based service that includes advanced anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall protection for all laptops, desktops and business servers. This is a pre-configured service that saves time during deployment. It protects against web-based attacks and includes automatic blacklisting of suspicious applications.
- Enhanced email - We offer a cloud-based email archiving, anti-spam and continuity service. All emails sent and received through our servers are archived in secure data centres for your own record-keeping and safety. We can offer unlimited archive storage and rapid support and upgrading of email servers.
These enterprise services can change the way your business operates; bringing in line with international standards of connectivity, security and online performance. To enquire about the latest prices for our various enterprise connectivity services, please contact us today for a quote.
SEACOM owns Africa’s most extensive network of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure, including subsea cables and secure internet connections. We offer a diverse range of flexible, scalable and high-quality solutions that meet world-class standards for connectivity.
SEACOM is privately owned and operated, making it agile and adaptable to the needs of the customer. This makes us the preferred ICT and internet connectivity partner for African businesses and peripheral service providers. We can guarantee high-speed, low-latency and secure internet connections to corporates and small enterprises.
For more information on our internet and voice solutions, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. Keep an eye on our news section for insightful articles and relevant news stories on African ICT, internet connectivity and our leading cloud and security solutions.
Need internet for your home? Our subsidiary, WonderNet, brings fast and cost-effective broadband internet to all Africans with a fibre-to-the-home offering.